Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Finally Got Our Bumbo!

So, almost 2 weeks ago I ordered Melissa a dresser, baby monitor and a bumbo. I had it shipped using Site to Store not realizing how long it would take. It did save me like $50 but it took FOREVER to get here. Anyways, it finally came in and we picked it up on Saturday. We are still waiting on dresser but we did get the monitor and boppy. Can I just say how wonderful it is to finally have a baby monitor!?! It's nice to get up in the morning and not worry about listening for her because I can here her through the monitor! Wonderful! Anywho, Melissa absolutely loves sitting up. She will spend some time on the floor kicking around but only for short periods of time. As soon as I pick her up and stick her in her chair she is happy again. She just loves being able to see what's going on, this is why I was so excited to get the bumbo. She doesn't sit in it quite perfectly yet but she is just shy of 3 months which is the youngest age it says it's for. But for being her age she does very well in it. Here is a few pictures of her being a big girl. I can't believe how big she is already!

Then this afternoon, I laid her on the boppy while I got myself something to eat and she was at an angle trying to hold her head up when I just sat her up she held her head and body up without falling over. I am so proud of her. She is getting so big and so dang cute!

No comments: