Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Amazing Bee Killer

So we were minding our own business, just sitting around and enjoying the day when all of a sudden I see a bee flying around my couch. Thankfully I had just gotten up from the couch before it came my way and my wonderful bee killing husband was home. I went downstairs, while he goes to kill it...however, he lost it in the process of hitting it down to the ground with his BARE hands (he does this quite often). I come back upstairs to watch the air while he looks on the ground. After several intense minutes go by he finds the bee hiding under the t.v. stand and finishes off the job. In remembrance of this wonderful bee killing adventure I took a picture. As you can see, Jon doesn't think too highly of this occasion, of course he's not afraid of bees either.
The evil bee. Muahaha. Now he's an evil dead bee!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Gosh, Jon, way to look pissed! :)