Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two Very Special Ladies

Sprint had changed how to send picture mail but I finally conquered it and figured out how to get a very special picture off of my phone.
These two beautiful ladies are very dear to my heart. Melissa is being held by the mother of my dear friend Melissa Brown who passed away 5 years ago. And her daughter Natalie is standing next to her grandmother Kathy. Melissa was such a wonderful example to me of the person I wanted to become. I didn't realize what a wonderful influence she had been in my life until she passed away and I am so grateful that she left behind a beautiful daughter, who is the spitting image of her. Kathy herself is a wonderful lady too! She was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year and at the time was going through a round of kemo. She is such a beautiful lady! I love them so much and I am so grateful that I was able to have a daughter of my own.

1 comment:

Penni said...

Just wanted to say hi! :) I added you to my bloglist (I hope that's ok). Your blog is cute and your daughter is adorable! Congrats!