Sunday, September 14, 2008

Friday Night Enrichment

Ok, so this post is one of many that I will be doing today, but I need to catch up on what we did this weekend. Friday night we had our quarterly enrichment and I must say that I had a good time. I have never heard of it being on a Friday but we had a great turnout. We sat on the lawn behind the church and ate tin foil dinners and peach cobbler or chocolate cake with ice cream for dessert. We also had a few short lessons that were taught and a sing along at the end. For whatever reason, Melissa was not having a good time and cried for about half of it. It was really odd because that is the most I have ever heard her cry. I got her to go back to sleep and then she woke up crying but wouldn't eat. I finally went inside and calmed her down by stroking her cheek and she finally ate. I don't know what was going on but I felt really bad for her. Then, I took Anna home where my husband ended up at her house. Dusty and he went to Lowe's. I don't know what it is about men and their tools but I think they should make a club for toolholics anonymous. It is nice though to have such great friends that we already know up here. It makes missing home not so bad.

No comments: