Thursday, September 4, 2008

No Sleep

Well it's almost 10:30pm which I know isn't late, however, my baby girl is WIDE AWAKE! Which means that maybe in an about an hour she will go to bed. I have tried putting her down twice, both times she was completely sound asleep, and each time some weird thing has happened and she has woken up. It's not that I mind staying up but it's the fact that I had already resolved myself to the fact that I was about to go to bed. I was so ready to put my head down on that pillow and snuggle up in my covers. But for now my sweet pillow will have to wait for my head. Oh how I miss my pillow and the time I used to spend with it.

To add a quick update...She fell asleep around 11pm. Then after I had fallen into a sound sleep, she woke back up at 11:30. I almost had her asleep until the pitter patter of Maggie's paws officially woke her up. I will spare you the part where I had a nervous break down. Finally, after waking Jon up and saying a few more prayers she was back in bed around 12:30am. She then woke up at 4:30am to eat (like normal) but then she pooped her pants (which isn't that early in the morning) which made for her not sleeping very well until I finally woke up enough to realize that I needed to change them and here we are. Here's hoping for a nap this afternoon.

No comments: