Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's about time...

...I actually wrote on here again. For whatever reason I go through spurts of blogging excitement and then life happens (or doesn't happen) and I don't blog. SO to catch up here is what happened last week.
Bees - So we finally took care of those rotten things. We bought at trap at Lowe's that actually worked. We did put Scentsy in it to help attract them and we caught about 20. We probably need to put more wax in it because we still have them buzzing around outside but there are fewer. Although, we did have one come in the house while I was sitting on the couch and I did NOT freak out. You would be so proud! I calmly pointed it out and Jon went and killed it. I am giving myself a pat on the back for that one, however, I still won't take Maggie out because there are bees outside and Jon got stung by one, on the neck, while he was out there. But progress is progress.

Melissa is still so dang cute! She "talks" even more these days. My favorite is when she is a bit tired and she wants her pacifier in her mouth but wants to talk at the same time. I need to catch it on video! I love her so much! I will posting video of her later when I get a chance to put it on the computer. Now that we are pretty much caught, I will put a slew of posts up to add to the mania! Woohoo!

No comments: