Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Coming Home!!!

I am so excited! I will try and limit the use of the word excited but I am!! Melissa and I leave the Fargo airport and 6:30 am! So early I know but they only have 2 flights in and out of Fargo and we either got in at 1:30pm or 10pm and I have stuff to do while out in town that day. Anyways, SOOO EXCITED! I will be in town for the Texas State fair but I will be in Texas for 2 weeks! So I will have lots of time to see friends and family. I am staying out in Greenville so that my mom can watch Melissa for the few days I have to work the fair and other such related things. And as I have stated, I am very excited, but I will miss my hubby. I always get so..excited(couldn't think of a better word) to leave and see family but then I always realize at the last minute that I will miss him! Plus, this time it's even harder because he leaves Friday morning for an ROTC camp thingy and I won't be able to talk to him until Sunday afternoon. In this regard, I am happy I only have to spend one night alone by myself but sad I can't talk to him for 3 days! Well Texas get ready cuz here we come!

1 comment:

Irish said...

Wish I was there with ya !! Have a great time and give all my love to everyone :)