Thursday, September 11, 2008

Facebook

Ok, so I have new found addiction...Facebook. I have prolonged my journey to this new and wonderful place and I finally gave in. My poor house, husband, dog, and daughter! I'm addicted. It is so stinkin awesome that I kick my self in the head for not joining sooner! I stayed up late on Tuesday adding to my flair and all I did yesterday was Facebook. I didn't get anything done including taking a shower. It's so terribly awful but wonderful! I finally put the computer down at 6 to give my daughter some much needed attention. I am going to limit my Facebook time but did I say how much I love it? Ok, so for the rest of you facebookers out there look me up and if you haven't joined...you totally should!

1 comment:

sheri said...

hi my name is sheri and I am also a Facebook addct......