Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Night with The Women

So last night my wonderful husband agreed to watch Melissa so I could go out with some of the ladies I have become friends with in our ward. I had such a great time! We went to this nice little restaurant call Rhombus. It mainly serves specialty pizzas but you can also get a sandwich or pita. We got the T Rex and the Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza. Both were very good and we had plenty of leftovers. It was fun to eat and chat without worrying about keeping your baby happy. We then went to see The Women. I absolutely loved this movie! I do like most movies I see but I actually want to buy this movie! I wanted to see it but I wasn't overly excited to like some movies, but I am so glad we went to see it. There are several hilarious parts throughout the movie which really made for a great show. But when all was said and done I left the theater feeling empowered. I felt good about myself and I wanted to go out and conquer the world. This moving is a great movie to watch, especially when you're feeling low and need a pick me up.

No comments: