Sunday, November 2, 2008

"What other shenanigans can I get into?"

**FYI: I did a huge blog post today. If you are super excited or really bored be sure to scroll to the bottom to start from the beginning.**

Well I can tell you! We woke up Saturday morning to find this...
If you look closely you can see the bb gun mark at the tip of the picture. We have now joined the "my back window has been shot out" club. I can't say that I am super excited about being a member but I guess I don't have much of a choice. We weren't the only people to join the club that day. Apparently, it happened city wide or at least that is what the police officer told us.
I am also a member of "my back window is now a black trash bag" club. Apparently, auto glass business' are not open on Saturdays. No need to fear, we will have a new window on Tuesday but we will have to wait longer for a new Scentsy decal. I know, don't cry, it's going to be OK.

5 comments:

Irish said...

I leave your site for a couple of days and look what happens ..... lol .....

That is terrible about your car ... I hate when things like that happen !!!!

Crystal Eldredge said...

I would never live in a place where you have to get ready for the Winter! LOL! I would be so miserable! Her room is so cute! I love the colors of her bedding! I feel bad for your back window. Have a great day!

Gary and Amy said...

Nice updates! You worked hard today! Ah, Melissa is so cute!

Shannon said...

That stinks! Oh my goodness! And Melissa is getting so big I can't believe it!

Valarie said...

Hey, I saw your link on Anna's blog - so fun to find yours! Melissa is a cutie; I'm not sure if I've seen her awake before... :) Bummer about your window! We had a guitar stolen from our garage last week (it's since been recovered) - what is with the Grand Forks crime spree?!?!