Thursday, November 6, 2008

Playin' at the Park

Saturday, November 1, 2008
Amazingly enough, the weather here in Grand Forks is very bearable. Usually, we are already covered in snow so we took advantage of the last weekend of nice weather and we went to the park! We take Maggie to the dog park often and this park is right next to it, so we thought we would check it out and give Maggie some time out of the house. We also called up our friends Amy & Gary and we met at the park. Melissa, Hannah, and of course Maggie had a great time!
We started out by swinging. It was Melissa's first time to swing on a swing set and she did pretty well.
Until she tried to eat the swing. Poor girl kept smacking her face into it, but she seemed to like it
anyways.
I am trying to get my creative side to come out in my pictures and to figure out my camera. So I took a billion pictures at the park. I got a few that were super cute, besides the fact that the subjects are just too cute.

I love this picture!
How can you resist this cute little baby? Just so content sitting with her daddy!
Jon tried so hard to get Maggie to come into the tunnel but she would have nothing to do with it!
But he did get her to go down the slide.
I figured if Maggie could do it, then Melissa could do it. She may not be able to talk yet but I think she had a great time.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh. My. Word. how in the world did she get so big? i was expecting to see a little newborn in these pictures! What a cutie :)

sheri said...

what fun at the park!!


btw I've tagged you! you need to go check out my blog and see what you need to do!!