Friday, November 14, 2008

UND 14, SUU 15

Saturday, November 7, 2008
So on Saturday, the Hanson's invited us to go to the last UND home game. Gary works in the press box recording the game and so him and Amy devised a plan to get us all in for free. The plan was ingenious and it worked! Can you believe that the tickets for 1 person is $25?! It's outrageous! Anywho, we had a blast! Too bad UND lost, but it was a good game to watch!

So, the UND Sioux play at the Alerus Center. It is super crazy because it is an indoor football field! I have never in my life seen and indoor footbale stadium! I think the place will hold about 13,000 for a game and 20,000 for a concert. I believe this weekend Neil Diamond is playing. Anyway, since it is indoor it seems a lot smaller but it sure is warm!
This was all of us until Gary had to leave to work the camera! We even got free green UND footballs, as seen in Hannah's hands.
This was during half time. Notice the spelling of UND. It is upside down due to the fact that we were sitting on the other side. The band was pretty good but the flag corp good really use some help!
Here is my drunk self and Melissa! I think I need to work on taking pictures better! She is sporting her UND hat! She had a really fun time!
She had an even better time when she got to play with her daddy's Dr Pepper bottle. She is one smart cookie! She could tell the difference between it being open and closed. I think she finally got a swig of it later on.

2 comments:

Gary and Amy said...

That was a fun memory, wasn't it?

Kristy said...

Melissa is so cute!!! Looks like so much fun. AND I love Neil diamond. His was my first concert with Granny, Auntie Ju JU and Bonnie and Nancy.