Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trunk Or Treat

Thursday, October 20, 2008
So last night was our ward Halloween party and trunk or treat. We had a pie and chili cook off. I entered my apple pie but sadly didn't win, although it was the best(of course). We had a fun time seeing everyone from the ward and passing out candy at our trunk.

Here is Mommy and her little sweet pea. For whatever reason, I keep looking drunk in all of our pictures. I guess I just need to cut back or something.
Daddy and his little pea pod!
Our lovely car. It looked really great when it was dark and lit up by the glowing pumpkins. You couldn't even see the stroller.
Our family of farmers. At the last minute I was able to talk Jon into dressing up as a cowboy, only if I would too. So, instead we went as farmers and Melissa was our crop! I was really excited because I had been trying to figure out how to incorporate all of our costumes and we did it! It's the little things.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love it! If you were drunk, you musta had a really good time! Just kidding, you look cute. I love all the pictures. I really miss you guys!

Irish said...

That wee outfit is so darn cute .....