Friday, November 21, 2008

She Finally Got Them

Thursday, November 13, 2008
She found her toes about a week ago and then I showed her that they can reach her toes and she has never let them go since. I was finally able to capture the magnificent toe eater!

She is really starting to become very aware of the camera so it is hard to get pictures of her now because she will stop what she is doing and focus on the shiny thing in mommy's hands.
She's starting to think about it.
Viola! Success! I love this picture because it looks like her toes are not only in her mouth but up her nose.
Mmmmmm. Yummy! You gotta love toe jam in the morning!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love how bendy they are when they are small! So cute!

Jenny said...

LOL! I love your captions! You crack me up!

Kristy said...

So cute, can't wait to see her at Christmas!