Friday, November 21, 2008

Our Newest Invention

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
We are trying to encourage Melissa to gain stronger upper body muscles so that she can someday sit on her own. I think tummy time is the best at helping this goal but occasionally so does the bumbo. However, when she is in the bumbo it can be kind of boring for a baby her age, so what better way to entertain her than to sit her right up next to the toys she usually sees from her back.
She sits up so much better than she did a month ago. Usually, she would slump right over and cut the blood flow to her leg.

I think she is trying to decide which toy to eat first.
She is such a happy baby! I couldn't have asked for a better little girl!
Peek-a-boo! I see you!

1 comment:

Gary and Amy said...

That bumbo thing is cool. I had never heard of it before! I love how you can use it in the bathtub, too. (isn't that what you told me?)