Thursday, November 6, 2008

Saturday Night Bowling

So after the park Amy & Gary treated us to bowling. Seeing as I have my own bowling ball and all (props to Grandma!) you think I would be super awesome. However, that's wishful thinking. I did get one strike and I had a few spares but as the games go on I just get worse. But we had a blast! It's nice to get out and prove to yourself that even though you have a baby you can still be a fun and happy couple!
The pink one on the right is my ball. It's so pretty!
This bowling alley is so family friendly. They have these little stands that you can put the bowling ball on and then your little one can just push it off! It's super nice so that you don't have to have two lanes - one with bumpers and one with out.
Here is Jon using his super awesome bowling moves.
I am so super awesome and fast that you can only get blurry shots of me bowling!
Here is Amy. Look at that awesome follow through!
Hannah had such a great time bowling! And she was really patient, especially since we bowled two games. Here she is waiting for her turn.
Jon got some great picks of my bowling. This is how you get a strike!

So Melissa is has recently started reaching for our food and drinks. She is so curious to find out what we have in our hands.
So Jon gave in and gave her a tiny taste of the good ol' Dr.
From the look on her face, I don't think she liked it. Maybe it's an acquired taste.
How can you resist this cute baby?
By the end of the night both girls were getting a but tired and so we broke all of the rules and they played on the table. As long as everyone has a good time, who cares?

No comments: