Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Roll Over, Roll Over

Thursday, November 6, 2008
So, She did it! She finally did it! I wasn't expecting it all given the fact that she HATES tummy time! And I completely missed the first time she did it. It happened like this:

Jon: Hey honey, where are the Oreos?
Shellie (turning her head): Um, I believe you ate them all yesterday.
Melissa: bonk, clunk
Shellie: Oh my cow! She just rolled over! And I missed it! Ok, do it again for mommy!

And here is what she did to make her mother so very happy! I made it her do it two more times and then she decided she was done. I can't believe it!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Way too cute!!

Penni said...

Yay! Preston HATES tummy time too...so he's in no hurry to do any turning over

Gary and Amy said...

Ah, I'm so proud of our little girl ;)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

OH thats adorable!!!

Shannon said...

Yay for Milestones! She is so precious, and she KNOWS she made Momma happy, I love that!