Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dun da duh dun! I'm back!

Well I have been gone for awhile, thanks to a broken power cord. The incident actually happened 3 weeks ago so we had one ordered through our warranty, but I found out yesterday that it is on back order for who knows how long. SO I went out and bought a power cord and will return it when the new one comes in (this was best buys idea by the way). So, we are back on the internet with full avengence. So much has happened since my last post. The day after we found out that we were having a girl, I went out to Greenville and my parents and my sister Annie were able to feel her move. It was very exciting for them and for me as well. She has only gotten more active since then. She is mommy's little firecracker! She has her moments of quiet but when she is awake she is moving, kicking, punching, poking, etc. It's so much fun to feel her move and now I can actually see my belly move when she does, but man! Sometimes I wish she would take a breather. lol. I have a feeling that she will be very active her whole life.

I have officially grown out of all of my "normal clothes" except for maybe 3 or 4 shirts. It's rather disheartening because I am not sure when I will be able to use them again. Oh well, the things we give up for our children. I am now five and a half months along and my belly is well on its way to gaining a new orbit in space. lol. It's fun, but very weird to look in the mirror and realize that there is something in there growing and moving and in less than five months we get to meet her! We are just so excited!

Oh, we also registered the Saturday after we found out we were having a girl! Jon was so excited to go. He had full control of the scanner 95% of the time. We are currently registered at babies r us. It was a lot of fun looking at all of the pink frilly stuff. Jon and I had a great time!

1 comment:

Anna and Dusty said...

Its so good to have you back! I'm sorry I know you won't like this but I think its cute that you can't fit in your clothes anymore. That must mean you have a really round belly. Which by the way I am still waiting to see pictures of. I bet you're one of those really cute looking pregnant girls. Work it girl!