Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Official! We are moving to North Dakota!

Well we received Jon's acceptance letter from the University of North Dakota! We are sooo excited! We all knew that he would get in but it's nice to make it official. We are now planning a trip up to Grand Forks during the weekend of April 5. The University has a new student weekend where you can come take a tour, meet with a counselor, register for classes, visit the aviation building, etc. We are so excited to see what it's like up there and we get to see our friends Anna and Dusty! We can't wait to come crash at their house and use their half shower! Plus, this will be our last vacation/road trip until we have our baby girl. We will also get to see my grandparents along the way and Jon will finally be able to see where I was born and where I go every summer. I am just so excited and very happy! We are taking a step in the right direction and I have a feeling it will only get better from here!

No comments: