Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's like Moving Mountains

Well I did not turn the TV on once...until about 10 minutes before 5pm. Even after that I only watched about 2 hours of TV. And in between those two hours I went grocery shopping. I feel quite accomplished. And so far today, I tuned in to my fav. soap during lunch and even had the courage to turn it off when my show was over. I am making progress on my growing list. It never ends, especially this week. Since this weekend is all about Scentsy and our President and CEO is coming there is much to do. But I feel that I can accomplish it.

On the baby front, tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment. It's the one where I get to drink the funky juice, wait an hour, and then get my glucose tested. Plus another blood test. Yea. not. Oh well, I will then ask about my rash. It hasn't gone away yet. The look of it has but it is still very itchy. It will even wake me up in the middle of the night. I then have to roll (literally) my self out of bed and go put some cream on it, that doesn't really help. It has also spread to my upper chest area right into where my clavicals meet and the top of my behind. We think Dove chocolate might have helped, long story, but I had to give away the rest of it and hope that is what was causing this to continue. If I kept it, there is no way I wouldn't have eaten it.

Something good though! Jon has officially felt our little girl kick him in the back. I had heard that if you spoon at night when they are active that the daddy can sometimes feel them kick. Well apparently she did this to him quite some time ago but I just found out through a conversation with a friend that came over on Monday. We need people to come by more often. Anywho, I can not tell you how excited I was to find this out! It's really the little things in life. She has been more and more active everyday. Like right now. My whole belly is just shaking. It's a weird feeling sometimes, especially when she moves her whole body around but it's a great feeling! I can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Borton Family said...

The drink that you have to drink taste like an orange soda. It really is not that bad. I think I will also try to not watch to much TV also. Hang in there girl. She will be here before you know it.

Anna and Dusty said...

How exciting. She sounds like a wiggle worm!