Thursday, February 21, 2008

Take That!

How wonderful medicine works! I began taking my meds on Tuesday. I have a topical ointment and a pill. However, the pill puts me to sleep so I can only take it at night and even then I am dragging all day long, but the rash is slowly going away! Yeah! Take that you nasty little rash. I no longer have to put ointment on it. It's a slight itch but it's totally livable! The rash isn't as bad looking so I think it is starting to retreat. I can't wait until it's completely gone because this med just knocks me out! I can't get out of bed until about 10am and even then I am still dizzy but at least I am not itchy. I have gotten a lot of computer work done, since leaving the house is a small risk considering I see in slow motion. But there is always paper work to be done so it's not so bad.

Well the sleepiness is not affecting Melissa at all! She is moving more and more everyday. She has her nap time but when she moves, she moves! It's exciting but sometimes I need her to calm down. I have really noticed that I can't really lean over anymore when I am sitting. I felt like I almost squished her too much when I did but she kicked me and let me know she did not appreciate it. She is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

Anna and Dusty said...

I'm so happy you're better, we didn't want stinkin up our house like calamine...haha
You never told me where you got your background. I love it.

And is it just me or did Vanessa fall off the earth? She's definitely slacking!