Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been Tagged by Stacie!

If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.

TEN YEARS AGO...... I was 12 and in middle school. That's crazy considering my sister is in middle school right now. These were the years of very fuzzy hair and I actually nick named my hair "The Fuzz." I am so glad I finally found mousse. Let's see...I spent a lot of time with my friends and all of us were choir nerds at the time. It's amazing to look back and realize all that has changed since then.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED.....I was born in Omaha, Nebraska. Then we moved to Southern California when I was a baby, then back to Omaha, six months later. Then we moved down to wonderful Greenville, Texas where I stayed there for 11 years until I moved away to Arlington, Texas. After 2.5 years I found my husband and we have continued to live in Arlington for another 2.5 years and will be moving to Grand Forks, ND in August.

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST......Finish organizing our life and home, Become a Scentsy Star Director before we move, eat healthier, do my prenatal exercises, and learn the desire of cooking.

I ENJOY.....long walks on the beach...ugh I mean...Being pregnant and knowing that I will be a mommy in less than 5 months. I love being Jon's wife and look forward to raising our family together. I enjoy being successful business woman and I really enjoy chocolate, ice cream, cookies, etc.

THREE BAD HABITS.....watching TV-although I am getting much better at turning it off and being more productive, I love being creative but I procrastinate and never get things done, and I think about and stress over things way too much, like being really hard on myself.

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....1. I have recently taken on Stacie's attitude and I enjoy becoming organized and getting rid of junk! It's amazing how much clutter I have collected over my life time...but now it's gone and I feel so much better! 2. I was an only child for 9 years until my mom remarried and started having babies again. 3. I love to travel, go on an adventure. I have been able to travel most of the United States, including Alaska and I have been blessed to be able to visit New Zealand and Canada. I can't wait to raise our family and take them on adventures! 4. Before Scentsy, I would call my mom and have her make doctors appointments and call friends and family members to ask them questions. As most of you know, I have grown out of that phase. lol Now you can't get me to shut up. 5. I love drama. I don't miss it in my own life but I love watching it on tv. It's been really hard since the writers strike but I love shows like Grey's Anatomy, Real Housewives of Orange County, Lipstick Jungle, Sex and the City, etc. I like
seeing how other people live and their drama.


FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD..... Well I haven't had a whole lot of jobs. I didn't have my very first job until I graduated high school. Instead I volunteered my way through high school and then realized...hey maybe I could get paid for doing this. Anyways, my first job was a daycare worker. Then I moved to Arlington and found a job as an Editorial Assistant with the Botanical Research Institute of Texas (I started out volunteering there too). That by far has been my favorite job. Then the project ended and I found myself at American Pharmaceutical Services/Omnicare as a receptionist and moved up the ladder to an Accounts Receivable Rep. Then I found Scentsy! I am now a Scentsy Director and I work at home. Thankfully enough I will be able to stay home with our children thanks to this wonderful job!

I tag....Anna and Vanessa. I would tag more but they haven't updated their blogs in months so I doubt that they would now.

Thanks Stacie! That was a lot of fun. It really made me think about my life.

1 comment:

Anna and Dusty said...

I love your new background and music. How did you become so blog savvy?