Friday, February 29, 2008

Crazy Busy!

So I wanted to post between before I got another email. We are having our big Scentsy meeting tomorrow (which I am very excited for) but I am just a little busy with making sure all of the little things are taken care of. I love helping out with the event and knowing that I am doing everything I can for it and my team. Today is day number 4 of no TV and I feel so accomplished! Plus, I have read 45 pages of the book of Mormon!

Yesterday, I had a doctors appointment. Melissa is growing well and now she has officially taken up all of my stomach space. She has a great heart beat too! I took the glucose test and it really wasn't that bad. I could have drank more...if I wasn't forced to drink it so fast. It's just a little too sugary to drink a whole cup in about a minute. I was able to go pick up her bedding too! Thanks Mom/Grandma! I also found some really cute outfits on sale! They each came with a shirt and pair of pants for only $7 each! I was so excited. I bought every pair I could. She sure will be a cutie!

Well I have been working all morning...need to take a shower and go run last minute errands!

2 comments:

The Eldredges said...

Now that she has taken up all of your stomach space, she will make herself comfortable in your lung space! Oh the joys of motherhood!

Shellie said...

I know it! The other night I could feel her moving around an arm (or leg) near my rib. I thought, oh dear here we go. The joys and terror we go through. I wouldn't change it for anything.