Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No more TV

There is just so much to talk about I don't even know where to begin. This weekend we went to Greenville. Man that's always a party! lol But seriously we had a good time. Jon helped my dad with a few projects around the yard and my youngest brother Corey was baptized. We also took Maggie. I think it was a good experience for her and she did really well in the car. I figured we need to get her used to riding in the car longer than an occasional 30 minutes.

Monday was a blur. I worked on little projects throughout the weekend while my mom and I sat around to chat. But it never ends. I have a new recruit out there now and I am so excited for her! She is really excited and already jump starting her business. It's rare that you find someone that is independent enough to just do it on their own and they are actually excited! I can't say much because I wasn't one of those people but it's fun when you do find that person. I think she will be really successful. Anywho, Mondays consist of much phone time mixed in with a lot of computer time. I usually just sit around all day in my pjs working and feeling like I didn't accomplish a whole lot, even though I probably did. It just seems like I never get everything done that I want to and then weeks go by and it still isn't done. SO today I started a new theme in my life. No more TV and no more working on the couch. We have a beautiful table that is just aching to be used (esp since we eat most of our meals on the couch). So far so good. I got my scripture time in, along with computer time and a conf. call and it's only 12pm. Right now I would be watching CSI Miami on A&E but I will resist. My list still looks very long but I think I can accomplish most of it today, esp without the distraction of the TV. What a great and evil thing it is. I will miss you my beautiful TV, until about 5:30 when Jon comes home and turns it back on.

No comments: