Thursday, January 31, 2008

Girls 8 Boys 6


Well I was wrong but we are so happy to have a beautiful baby girl! Here is our baby girl, Melissa Ann Eldredge at 9 weeks.
And here she is at 20 weeks!



It was so amazing to watch the sonogram! The doctor turned the screen for us to look at and we could see her moving! The doctor thought it was neat how much she kept moving her arms into the "air" and back down to her mouth. She is definitely an active baby. She is constantly punching and kicking me but to actually see her do it was a miracle! We are just so excited! Now we can go out and dream in pink! Jon was a little disappointed to not have a boy but he is very excited for his little girl. I can tell she is a little head strong. I told Jon that Gavin's(what we will name our first son) pushy sister wanted to come first so he had to wait his turn.Woohoo! It's just so exciting!

4 comments:

Borton Family said...

Congrats Girl!!! To bad you will not be in Texas so I can buy something girl. Girls clothes are so pretty. I am going to live through you.

Anna and Dusty said...

Yea Yea Yea!!! I'm so excited for you!! She is going to be so beautiful. Now when Dusty and I have a girl (because that's all we're having) they can be best friends!

Shellie said...

Well you better get started! Otherwise my girl will be older than yours and will get to boss it around...ugh I mean help take care of it. We are so excited! Oh and Vanessa, You can still buy clothes for the baby. We will let you know when we are coming to visit. LOL

Anna and Dusty said...

Isn't it amazing what a diffrence just 11 weeks makes?!? They grow so fast. I wounder how much bigger she is now!