Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Butt Hurts!

So I don't mean to be so blunt, but it does. Today I went to see the doctor for my monthly check up and I had to get my rhogam shot. Since I am rh - then I have to have a shot that will tell my body not to attack the baby's body during birth. I have always been so proud to be O negative since that is the blood type that can save everyone but at this moment in time I wish just once that I was O positive. Because my butt still hurts and it has been a few hours. I can't wear my purse on my right side because it hits my right butt cheek where my shot is. lol. Oh the pain. And I will have to have this butt pain for every child. Oh the love we have for our children.

Well after my appointment I was finally able to go to Betsy's for potluck lunch. I had such a great time I think I will make it a point to go every Thursday, but actually bring food for lunch. Since I wasn't sure what to do and I just remembered on the way home I didn't really have anything. I did have a can of pears but I felt odd bringing in a can of pears and saying good luck with that. So next Thursday I will plan better and bring something yummy. Since I just got home I haven't been very productive. I NEED to work on my taxes but right now I am hungry (go figure) so I think I will eat and then work. Blah! Oh well, we really want that tax return so I better get to it. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so mad I missed the potluck! I didn't know you'd be there! That stinks about your butt shot...it's never fun to get a shot and especially not THERE!