Thursday, March 13, 2008

Organizational Freak!

So for those of you that don't know, I love to organize. Most of the time you can't tell because my apt never seems to be clean (although I do have a husband and a dog who don't always pick up after themselves), but inside all of my cupboards it's organization time! My poor husband! I can't stand it when he puts things away, because he never puts them in the spot that I want him to. Of course I let him put stuff away but I come behind later and put everything in the right spot. I know I'm horrible! But in my life full of chaos I just like to know where everything is at. So, to get to the point, I went grocery shopping on Tuesday. I do the whole sale and coupons kind of shopping and it was by far the very best grocery day ever! So many things were on sale and I had a coupon for almost everything! Not to brag, of course, but I saved over $200 on my groceries! Plus I came home and organized them all. I don't think we have ever had this much food all at one time before! So I took some pictures because I was able to reorganize all of the cupboards.
This is our food pantry. This is the whole reason we live in this apartment! It really is a dream pantry! Look at how beautiful the food looks!

Here is the cupboard in bathroom. We have so much toilet paper! It's so awesome! It's just so nice to be able to see what we have!
This is under the kitchen sink. I think we have a 2 year supply of dishwasher detergent but it was such a great price!
So now that I told my neurotic secrets I just feel so much better. lol I don't mind when others aren't organized but I just get frustrated with myself when I am not. I spend so much time doing the things I want to do instead of spending time on trying to find what it is I want to do. My brother is OCD so maybe it runs in the family...

1 comment:

Anna and Dusty said...

I hate when dusty puts things away too!! but i still expect him to help. I get so torn!!