Friday, March 14, 2008

Belly Movements

So I finally caught some movement on video. The quality isn't the best but I did what I could. She is SOOO active but very camera shy. I think she actually knows exactly when I go to pick up the camera because she will completely stop moving. It can be very frustrating. Anywho, I don't have a video editor on this comp so the first part is me moving around and then after about 1 minute you can stop watching it. Pay close attention and you can see the movement.

4 comments:

The Eldredges said...

IT'S ALIVE!!!! What a cute outie you have Shellie!

Shellie said...

LOL Thanks, I have never seen the inside of my belly button before! It has been such an innie my whole life that I never knew the bottom existed. lol It's so weird to see it.

Anna and Dusty said...

I bet it's easier to clean now! ha ha That doesn't look like the most comfortable position. How long did you have to lay like that?

Shellie said...

Oh yeah definitely. So much easier to get every crevice! lol. That's actually me sitting on the couch. That's how it looks from my angle.