Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Weekend of Fun

We had a great weekend. Very busy but great. We helped hide easter eggs for the ward party on Saturday. My OCD got the best of me and I had to re-hide some of Jon's eggs and then calm down to allow the kids who were helping to just let them "hide" the eggs wherever they wanted even if it were 3 right in a row and 5 1 foot away. But the kids had a great time picking up all the eggs and I can't wait until next year when our little girl can walk around finding easter eggs. Of course she will probably be digging them out of the snow but hey it will be fun. Later we went to Mike and Stacie's for Clays birthday party. It was a lot fun and I was happy to see that they had invited some of Clays friends (which includes their parents). It was nice to see the Lundells again and it was a lot of fun seeing the Grundbergs. Being in primary doesn't give me the best opportunity to get to know people in the ward so it was nice to actually talk to Jenny outside of church. Sunday, brought Easter tidings and many cases of heartburn. I think it's starting to set in that I am 7 months along because I am definitely feeling it. Between the heartburn, constipation, fatigue, emotions, no more fitting into any type of clothing, etc. I am def pregnant. Not to mention it takes everything I have to bend over! lol. But I look forward to the day when we get to finally meet our precious little girl. Only 85 more days!
Anywho, Sunday evening we spent with Jon's family having family dinner fun and an Easter egg hunt. It's always a great time when the family is together, although no one broke out into song which is rather surprising. We then went home and watched The Burbs. It was nice to spend a short amount of time with Jon. Between school, work, and family we haven't seen much of each other lately but in less than two weeks we will get to spend 5 whole days together! I am so excited!

1 comment:

Anna and Dusty said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. And don't worry there's a few patches of grass she can hunt for eggs in.