Friday, March 21, 2008

Home at Last!!

So I feel like I haven't been home all week, even though I was home on Wednesday. This week has just flown by! I need more time! I still have so much work to get done. I did get a lot of work done while I was at my parents but there just isn't enough time in the day. Besides Scentsy, taxes, the usual, my apartment is a MESS! And I am not exaggerating! That's tomorrows project. Why do today what you can do tomorrow. Anyways, my mom got her club taken off yesterday. The scar won't be too bad. The incision was only about an inch long with 6 stitches. I forgot to put the pic of her thumb on my computer so I guess you are spared to see the ugly nature of it. It's still very tender and throbs if she uses her hand too much but now she is only wrapped in a small gauze bandage so she can use her fingers now. I am glad that she is healing well and that I was able to help her out. It was a lot of fun hanging out with her this week.

As far as baby Melissa is concerned, she is doing well. I am 7 months pregnant! Holy cow! I have all of my showers planned and for the most part we are ready to go...I just need to clean and do last minute organizing. You can't tell by the look of my apartment but I have become an organizational freak (although you did see my pantry). I just want everything in order for when Melissa comes but also for when we move. I will have less than 2 months after she is born to pack up and leave and I want everything to be as simple as possible to pack, move, and unpack. Which reminds me...we only have 2 weeks before we take our weekend trip to North Dakota! I am so excited! I can't wait to see where we will actually be moving to and finally see our long lost friends, the Butlers! We miss you guys! See you soon! *By the way-is there enough room in that shower for me and my belly. lol! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about your Mom! Yikes! You guys were so sweet to volunteer with all that craziness going on! I can tell you're nesting, with all that organizing (I remember it well...I just couldn't get the house clean enough, and it gets kind of hard with that belly in the way!) You are such an adorable mommy-to-be!

Jenny said...

By the way, I LOVE your blog layout.

Anna and Dusty said...

We can't wait for you guys to come and in our tiny house! You'll love it Hopefully the snow will be gone by then but don't count on it.