Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time with Grandpa

My dad usually isn't the baby type but recently he has had a great interest in his grandbaby.  I think that it as to do with the fact that she doesn't really cry so it's easy to make her happy.  Wednesday night I was busy trying to get ready for the fair on Thursday and my mom was trying to get my brothers and sisters in bed which put Grandpa on baby duty.  She was all ready for bed and they just hung out together until she fell asleep.  

It was so precious!  She would just stare at him while he talked to her.  They did this for about 30 minutes until he came out and they sat in the rocker.
Then she just dozed off.  At one point, both her and Grandpa were asleep.  
I just love the the position she fell asleep in.  My hand tucked under her chin and we arm swingin' out.  How cute is she?!  

1 comment:

Irish said...

That is just adorable ... I remember when your parents got that chair ... Gosh now I am starting to show my age .... lol