Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Sleeper



Ok, so last post and I think I will finally be up to date.  The fair went well.  I think that had the world not been in such an upheaval about the economy and other such nonsense that it would have been better but all in all it has gone well so far.  We still have 20 days left but I only had to supervise 3.  I honestly don't know how people do that for a living!  I am just so exhausted!  But we sold product and got our info out to the people, so hopefully in the long run my exhaustion will pay off!  Since it's General Conference weekend I had the ability to sleep in that is at least until Melissa woke up.  My mom gave her a bath and got her dressed.  She was in desperate need of tummy time, which she hates, but we made her do it anyways and she fell asleep.  She is just the cutest baby ever, not that I am biased in anyway.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

She is an absolutely dolly! Congrats on the fair!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

So cute!!