Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's a Dance Party!

Sunday, I went to church with my family.  It was so wonderful to see everyone again!  It's amazing how the ward has changed since I left for college.  So many new faces to meet but it's so wonderful to see everyone that I have known since we have moved here.  There was a girl who bore her testimony during Sacrament meeting and she sat by my and my mom during Relief Society.  She was a recent convert who had just moved out to Commerce to go to A&M.  We invited her over for lunch and we ended up getting the Wii DDR out!  WOW is that fun or what!?  It took some getting used to but I LOVE IT!!  Hey Santa...a Wii for Christmas...pretty, pretty, please?



1 comment:

Irish said...

I know how fun are they .... My kids are Jedi's at the moment with the Wii remote getting thrown around the place like a lightsaver :) Boys and there toys ..