Friday, October 10, 2008

Blog Lift

Ok so I found this really cute background that was super easy to install, however, I am not sure how to put in a third column or make a really cool blog title.  Maybe someday I will figure all of that out, but until then this is what you all get to look at.  I have been really jealous lately since everyone has been giving their blogs a cute lift so I finally followed in your foot steps.  

I will post more pics of our trip to Texas as soon as I get them loaded onto the computer.  As weird as it sounds I am super excited to get back to North Dakota!  I miss being a family with my hubby and I miss him terribly!  Monday I go home and I just can't wait!

2 comments:

Irish said...

New Layout Looks good Shellie ... I know I could spend hours mucking about on the computer looking to put some stuff on it .....

Jenny said...

Looks awesome! I know what you mean! There's no place like home with hubby and kids!