Monday, October 20, 2008

Her Very Own Walker

I have been looking on-line for the "best" walker. Actually the best walker for our price range. There isn't much of a selection here in Grand Forks but with a little bit of luck, I found one! Some would call me picky, but I just hate getting toys (or clothes) with characters all over them. For example, Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street, etc. especially for toys that I will keep for many years to come. That being said, it was really hard to find a walker that was inexpensive but that didn't contain any characters on it. Wal-Mart and Target only carry Pooh or Sesame Street walkers, however, we in a last ditch effort I stopped by Kmart to see if I could find one to my liking and I did! The box had been opened but nothing was missing so it was discounted. Plus, I had a coupon where if you spent $50 or more you got $5 off, add a pack of diapers to the mix and I was golden! I got the walker, a huge pack of diapers and 2 packs of gum for less than $50! Just in case you aren't up to date on the latest walker trends, most of them are between $40 and $50. I was so excited! We had to wait a few hours before we got home to put it together. We stopped by the mall and saved even more money and JCPenney's! Gotta love their sales!

Anywho, here is Melissa in her very own walker! I just love this little girl!
In this walker, she sits more forward so she pushes it forward even on the rug. She really loves the spinny thing on the left. It has a mirror on it, which I found she really loves those. I came around the corner and she was actually spinning it! She is just getting too big!

I really love this picture! She just looks so excited that she can spin it herself!

No comments: