Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary My Love

I can not believe it has been three years!  How time flies!  I remember when we were first married and how I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to be married a year and now it's been three.  I have loved every minute being married to you.  I have loved getting to know you.  You are an amazing person and I had no idea how lucky I was when I said yes.  I can now say that I am truly the most blessed woman on the earth to be married to you.  I love knowing that I get to spend eternity with you!  I look forward to growing old with you and raising our babies together.  Words can't describe how much I love you and how my love grows for you everyday.  Thank you for the last three years and here's to an eternity of pure happiness with you.  I love you babe!

2 comments:

Irish said...

Happy anniversary !!!! Wow 3 years !!! May you have 33 more .... Love ya xoxo

Anna and Dusty said...

Aw that is so sweet!! Happy Anniversary you two!