Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shopping...Is there anything better?

Well I had my last shower on Saturday. I had a such a blast catching up with my 3 day girls. And it was great for my mom to meet these amazing women that I miss so very much! So after the shower my mom and I were finally able to go and spend time together without worry of interruptions. So, we took back everything that I got that I ended up not needing and found everything that I needed or wanted. I haven't been shopping in over 5 months and even though it was mainly for my beautiful baby girl it was still so much fun! Plus, I had the most fun because I was with my mom! Anywho, we went to three different stores and by the end of the day the back of her van was completely filled with stuff. I literally shopped 'til I dropped! Who knew that a baby needed so many items! But we are very well prepared now for Melissa to arrive. I have even washed and put away all of her stuff and I have my bag packed ready to go to the hospital. I have a feeling it won't be used for a few more weeks but we am ready non the less. Quick thank you to my wonderful Mom! I love her so much, more than words will ever be able to express! I love you Mom!

No comments: