Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

So I am a few days late in posting but better late than never. This year was my first year ever to celebrate Mother's day. I didn't know if we would but as Jon stated "well you've got a baby growing inside of you." So, that being said all I wanted for Mother's Day was a date. With school, Scentsy, saving money, etc. we haven't gone out to eat in over 3 months, much less a date. So, Jon planned a very fun date. We went on Saturday evening to Lake Arlington where we fed the ducks, then on to Braum's for a delicious dinner and of course ice cream! We were originally going to go see a movie but I had been sick all week and I still wasn't feeling well so we rented Over Her Dead Body and watched the movie in bed. Then, Sunday I was still feeling under the weather so we stayed home from church and Jon cleaned the whole apartment for me. It was fun just being able to spend time with him. I am excited for summer time because NO SCHOOL! Yeah! And I can see him even more! And with the baby coming we don't have a whole lot planned so maybe we can continue to spend more time as a family. Of course life will probably change those plans but you never know!

No comments: