Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And let's not forget me!

And of course there's my birthday, which took place yesterday! I am the big 23! And as we seem to get older birthdays seem to be more about spending time with those we love rather than the gifts we get. So that being said I had one of the best birthdays ever! Jon woke me up before he headed off to work to make me open my present (if you didn't know, Jon can't standing waiting for me to open my presents. No matter the occasion he always tries to get me to open my presents a day(s) in advance). I finally got my pair of Mary Jane Crocs I have been dreaming about for the past year! But I would never allow myself to buy a pair. Thank you honey! I absolutely love them! We also bought a new couch which just happened to be delivered on my birthday! And my parents gave me a glider rocking chair with foot stool. It hasn't come in yet but it's absolutely gorgeous. You can test it out at babies r us. I also received a phone call from my family and my grandma! We spent the evening at my niece Katie's orchestra concert. Great job Katie! You're awesome! We then went to Braum's with Bob and Mary's family, Mary's mom, and Jon's parents! Thanks Mom and Dad for dinner and dessert! We had such a blast! Then we picked up National Treasure 2 from the red box and went home and watched it on our new couch! I give the movie 2 thumbs up! It was the perfect ending to a perfect day!

No comments: