Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

Well I suppose I should do some happy birthdays to a few ladies I know! May is by far the busiest birthday month for us. Not only are all the girls in my family born in May but many of the Eldredge ladies are born in May as well! So, Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother in law Cathy, my sister Annie who turned 10 (double digits woohoo!) and niece Lily who turned 5 (yeah Kindergarten!). These two girls just happened to be born on the same day! Then we have my sister Jenny, who turned 14 yesterday and we added my beautiful new niece Claira Eldredge to the family. Both Jim and Nat's girls share birthdays with my sisters. Crazy timing! And in advance, Happy Birthday to my niece Rachel (turning 5-Yeah Kindergarten!!!) and best friend Beth (and these two share the same birthday as well, so strange). And last but not least my amazing mom whose birthday is on the 30th! I love all of you so much and hope your birthday wishes come true!

No comments: