Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Progress

Well I went to the doctor today to see how I am progressing. He measured me for the first time and so far so good. The baby's head is in position, although she could come down a little farther. I am dilated to a two and 50% effaced. I know that some women are dilated for a long time before they give birth but I am not sure how effaced they are so maybe I have a good chance of giving birth in the next week or so. I would love to have her some time next week because the week of June 7 Jon's parents AND my doctor will be out of town and I certainly don't want to go over my due date. Oh well, we shall see what happens. I have my next appointment next Thursday. Crossing my fingers, toes, and legs.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm sending waves of good luck karma your way in hopes that you'll have the baby before June 7th!