Thursday, January 24, 2008

Girls 7 Boys 6

Well we just found out that Jim and Nat are having a GIRL!!! So, now it's up to us to decide whether the girls will take the lead or if we will have a tie. My belly is really starting to show. We are now past the "is she pregnant or just fatter" and now we are into "yes, she's definitely pregnant." I went out to Greenville yesterday for some Scentsy business. My mom is so excited about my belly! Everywhere we went she was like "show your belly, show it off!" lol. It's exciting for me but still unreal. Sometimes I go through the day...lalalala, I'm pregnant and then other times I just sit in amazement at how wonderful it is to create a little tiny person and it's growing in my belly. Everything I do now helps shape it's life. I am now 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant and our little peanut is 8 ounces and 10 inches long. The farther we go the more active the baby is. This obviously makes sense but it's still so thrilling so be able to sit on your couch reading a book and you can feel your baby moving around and poking you! It's just so exciting to be a part of a miracle! We have one week until we find out what our little peanut is! It's just all very exciting!

Jon's work is starting to fire people, although we think that Jon will be spared, much to his disappointment. I find it rather intriguing. They came in and said well we haven't hit the numbers we were going for so we need to fire a few people but it's there fault in the first place that their numbers aren't as high as they wanted them to be....long story but it's just a little ironic. I hoping that since a few people were let go maybe the work flow will be better and Jon will have more work to do. It's always better when you have more to do, makes the day go by faster.

We are so excited to move to North Dakota. Jon is getting really anxious! We still have so much to do between now and then but it is so exciting! I think we are ready to get out on our own and experience our won adventure. We are putting Jon's admission form into the mail today. We are shooting for him to get accepted before the end of March and then we will go up to ND for new student weekend in April.

So many exciting things coming up! I can hardly contain myself....well it's nap time. lol Just kidding but I am still hungry!

2 comments:

Anna and Dusty said...

Oh how exciting! You're going to be such a good mom!! You must send picture so I can see your cute tummy too.

Shellie said...

My mom took a pic yesterday. I will have her send it to me and post. We will post our sonogram pic on Thursday! We are just so excited!