Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's My First

This is my very first blog ever. I always meant to sign up with myspace or something but just never seemed to find the time or energy. Many of my friends are now here so I thought what better time to join than now. I am currently 18 weeks and 1 day pregnant. It is so exciting! Jon came with me to my appointment yesterday and was able to hear the heartbeat for the very first time! He is so excited now. I think it hearing it really makes it real and more exciting. We will find out in 14 days what we will be having. The doctor thinks its a girl due to the great heart beat but I still think its a boy. I guess we will find out soon enough! I am officially showing now and I just have to say that I LOVE STRETCHY PANTS! It's time to go, food is calling!

2 comments:

Maverick said...

Jon that is so cool about the baby. I hope that it is a boy to. I want one to but anna says no!!! She told me that everyone can see this comment so not to say anything negative about her. I wont if... It is great up here in the great white north. Only -25 this morning!! Well Have a great week

Anna and Dusty said...

Oh my goodness Shellie, We are so excited for you! We can't wait to see you up here. Be sure to start buying warm clothes. You have to call me as soon as you know what little peanut is! Sorry but I hope it's a girl. I just love little girls! But a boy would be fun to, a little dirty, but fun.