Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just crazy I tell ya!

Not a lot going on here. We are just counting down the days until Thursday. Only two more days! I have been feeling really drained lately. Overly tired and no energy. I think I might be taking a nap this afternoon. I am having a late lunch, which could be part of my energy loss, but even then I think I will still be tired. I watched my 2 nieces today for a short time and then stayed to talk to my sister in law. It was nice to be able to get out the house and have a different change of scenery.

My sister was put back into the mental hospital on Monday. She has been there once before, a little over 9 months ago. She was being too destructive by threatening to hurt others as well as herself. I'm thinking that she will be there about 2 weeks. It really seemed to help the last time she was there. I think it's a nice break for my family. My mom and my younger sister were able to go have fun by themselves without the added stress Jenny can sometimes bring on. I think it's def. a helpful change for my brothers and sister. It's just a little more peaceful. I hope that someday Jenny can find the same peace.

1 comment:

Anna and Dusty said...

So I had to cancel my interview today. The job was located in Fargo and the pay was totally not worth an hour and half drive! I guess I just need to start applying to more jobs.
Only one more day till we find out about Peanut!!