Friday, January 25, 2008

One, Two, Three Punch

Well after a long day of work, Jon came home with some upsetting news. He wasn't fired but soon he will be switching departments, into a department even more horrid then the first. I feel so bad for him and we count down the days until he can quit and we move to NORTH DAKOTA!!! Most people wouldn't be excited, I think we are making up for them because we are WAY excited!

So to counteract the awful day at work, I was finally able to time everything just right and Jon was able to feel our baby move/kick/push for the first time. And it was a big move too! The baby has been really active and I was so excited to have Jon feel what I have been feeling for the past couple of weeks. We just can't wait until Thursday when we can finally find out what we are having! It seems like time is just dragging on! I just want to know what our baby is so I can stop calling the baby "it" and give "it" a name, besides "it" or "peanut." Or feel bad when I say he and wonder if I just called our baby a he when it's a she. I'm sure "it" will forgive me but life will be a little easier when we know. I'm so excited! Then we can start to register...well maybe not yet but we could if we wanted to. Ok...rambling has begun. I here food calling my name....

1 comment:

Anna and Dusty said...

We miss you guys so much!! North Dakotians are lame. Today Dusty and I basically watched TV all day. We're trying to make new friends but no one will hang out with us..(well not trying to hard, we're not that desperate. So hurry up and get here already.