Monday, February 9, 2009

Pregos Everywhere!!!

So it has come to my attention that there are A LOT of pregnant ladies out there. To celebrate this great and wonderful blessing in everyone's lives and to make complete fun at how many people I know that are pregnant - I am keeping a list on my blog for everyone to see. If you aren't on the list or you know someone that I know that is pregnant and they aren't on the list then please tell me. I just can't get over it. There are at least 10 ladies in my ward alone that are pregnant. I don't know 3 of them but that's still a lot and more and more keep getting pregnant every day!! Don't drink the water....

6 comments:

Kari said...

I made a list a while back about people that were pregnant or just had one...I'll have to find that post and send you the link. Remind me if I forget! It was a HUGE list!

Kari said...

http://mkhobson.blogspot.com/2008/03/hey-baby-hey-baby-hey.html

Shellie said...

Thanks Kari! It's so crazy!

Pierson family said...

We are just trying to repopulate!

Heather and Justin said...

You are too funny, I love the preggers watch! FYI you will be adding a couple of more that are still a secret :)

Kelli said...

My sister, Ashley is due in September. I just found out yesterday. I know there are others I'm not thinking of - I'll get back to you!