Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Buttercup!

Since we were stuck inside all weekend we took the opportunity to celebrate Jon's 25th birthday! He got exactly what he wanted...His Mr. Rogers look-like old man sweater! He was so excited!
I found a red velvet cake at Wal-Mart, it's his favorite. I want to learn how to make one myself.
His favorite sweater! Now he just needs leather loafers.
He also got these for his birthday and Christmas. He found the guns he wanted hear in Grand Forks so he was able to buy them before we went down to Texas. He even got to go shooting over the break to try them out.

1 comment:

Heather and Justin said...

So your husband is part of the Old Man Sweater Club too! Justin got his for Christmas '07, and I abhor the thing! I do tease Justin everyday that he is striving to be elderly.