Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh Baby, Baby Food

During the blizzard, I had plenty of time on my hands and I made a huge batch of baby food. Since we were going out of town the next week I want to have plenty on hand. I made carrots, peas, green beans, and butternut squash. Melissa really enjoys carrots and squash but hate peas and beans.
Unfortunately, during the time we broke down in Omaha all of the food went bad. So the days of making my own baby food are over but I urge everyone to at least try to make there own. It's really easy and simple and probably healthier.

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I love that you make your own baby food! So cool!!

Jenny said...

Wow, you are SO GOOD! That totally stinks that it all went bad, though. What a rip.

Traci said...

what a bummer about all your hard work!
i did try making some for my baby- he has loved most of it, still has a tough time with the carrots, i think it may be a texture thing!