Monday, July 7, 2008

My Sweetheart!

Here's another one! Thanks Mary!

What’s his name? Jonny
How long have you been together? 3 yrs
How long did you date? We dated for 1 month
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Well currently probably me but usually it's him
Who said I love you first? I did but he wanted to I just beat him to it.
Who is taller? Him.
Who sings better? Definitely him. I LOVE to sing but you will never catch me singing by myself.
Who is smarter? It depends. He is smart and knows almost everything. If he doesn't know it he will learn about it. It's amazing to me how much he knows and can actually remember. I am smart when it comes to the books - spelling, grammar, math, etc. Although he can do math in his head faster than I can.
Who does the laundry? We both do, although I usually end up folding and putting it away.
Who pays the bills? I do. He helps remind me but I keep track of the finances.
Who sleeps on the right side? Currently it's me but we trade often.
Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn Jon would. He likes mowing the lawn. I've never been a big fan.
Who cooks dinner? It depends on what you call dinner. I cook out of boxes (I can cook other stuff but that takes time). Usually though, we fend for ourselves.
Who drives? If we are both going in the same car he will, unless he doesn't feel good or is too tired. I enjoy him driving. It's less time I have to spend thinking.
Who is more stubborn? Oh definitely me. There's no argument there but I am getting better. Kind of.
Who kissed who first? He did.
Who proposed? It was kind of an agreement between us both. I am not even sure how we came to the decision but we just both knew that we were it for each other. He later proposed to me in his parents back yard with candle light and roses. And thankfully we got it all on tape!
Who has more friends? I do. I can talk to anyone but Jon has those kind of friends that you have had since you were a kid and can always count on.
Who is more sensitive? Most of the time it's def. me.
Who has more siblings? Well it depends on how you look at it. Jon has 5 full blood related siblings. I have 5 half siblings and 4 step siblings. You decide.
Who wears the pants? We share the pants. He gets one leg and I get the other.

No comments: