Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Got to love a bargain!

So, ever since I found out I was having a girl I can't help but pick up outfits that are on the clearance rack when I am at the store. So far I am shopping for 12months to 18months because she has enough clothes to last until then. Once, I found all of these long sleeve shirts at Old Navy for $1. So I bought for 6months and 18months of age. That being said, Old Navy is having an amazing sale on their clearance. You can receive an extra 20% off their clearance with the code EXTRA20. So of course I couldn't resist. I found some cute capris, shorts, dresses, and shirts for next year.

Also, there is a store next to Babies R Us called Fallas. They always have some kind of sidewalk sale. Well I suggest everyone go there to shop. It's like a Ross but a little cleaner. It's not crazy messy or really busy but they have some great buys! Sometimes they will have onesies and pants for $1. I found a really cute 18month size jean jacket, pant, and longsleeve shirt set by sketchers for $10. They do have name brand and brands I haven't heard of but they seem like good clothes. I love finding stuff on sale!

1 comment:

sheri said...

just wanted to say I love to read your blog! I love to shop too1 hehe your baby will be so sweet in all those awesome deals you found!!